torsdag 20 november 2008

I quit!!!

Hi everyone!
I have some news for you. This week I decided to leave Angelfaye´s CT. It´s been a really fun experience and the designer is one of the kindest people I have met in the digital scrapbooking world. It´s an experience I wouldn´t want to be without, now I know how it works to be on a CT. I´m very grateful to Angelfaye, who let me be a part of her team.
Why did I quit?
Well, for the last couple of weeks, I saw the CT as a job and not as something fun. It was getting harder and harder to make layouts just using one kit at a time. I started to miss the old times, when I used to have lots of time to make layouts and picked stuff from many different kits. I thought my layouts and Quick Pages got boring and predictable, that´s a big reason why I quit.
When I started digital scrapbooking I promised myself, if I didn´t think something was fun any more I should just quit doing it. That´s a promise I will keep.
Anyhow, for those of you who wonder about the Quick Pages. Since I´m no longer a part of a CT, I will not make any new ones. But if you still want to have the old ones, you can get them here:
http://www.angelfayescherubs.blogspot.com

I´m not going to remove the links from the Cherubs Place. If you for some reason shouldn´t be able to download the links from their site, just let me know and I´ll get them for you.

1 kommentar:

Tammy Gary sa...

I understand, I am on Dude's team and it's pretty easy, I also at on CT for Kimmi Stewart and Cathy K, they went to SBE when the left 3S, I just get free kits to do pages though, don't do the QP's unless I want to for a freebie or gift.
I'm going to start doing the challenges instead of a Mod at 3S, I don't have to do all the post that way!

NOW YOU ARE TAGGED! VISIT MY BLOG AND SEE WHAT'S UP!