tisdag 20 januari 2009

Layouts

Hi everyone!

This is two layouts I did this weekend. The first layout is with my rooster Carlos, the second one with my parrot Vasco. They are for a challenge I´m doing with my girlfriend at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, the challenge is called Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. This is part three and four of this challenge.


The stuff I used in Carlos layout are:
This is Carlos, his breed is called Paduan Bantam.
This is a scraplift of the first layout that I made.
The Kits used is called Rindee and Maisee by Marcee Duggar.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.





The stuff I used in the Vasco layout are:

This is Vasco, he is an amazonparrot.
Kits used are called Masks and Mats by Helena Jole and The Artist Workshop by Jofia Devoe.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.




If you like my Layouts, please take a look at my galleries at DID or 3S. You can find the links to my galleries at the right side of this blog.

Inga kommentarer: