måndag 26 januari 2009

Layout

Hi everyone!
This is a layout I did this weekend. It´s for the challenge I´m doing with my girlfriend at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, the challenge is called Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. This is part five of this challenge.


The layout is called Granny´s place.
I don´t have any photos of my Grandma or her place, so I used these elements and papers to describe how it looked.


The stuff I used in this layout are:
I used a plopper from Down at the farm and food by Ilona.
Background from Crawlies by Patricia Christensen.
Everything in the top frame from Macdoodle by Patricia Christensen.
Everything in the middle frame from Feathered Friends by Audrey Jeanne Roberts.
The tree and everything in the bottom frame from Country cliparts by Blushbutter.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.




Inga kommentarer: