måndag 2 februari 2009

Layouts

Hi everyone!

This is two layouts I did this weekend. The first layout is with my hen Sloopy, the second one with my parrot Vasco. They are for a challenge I´m doing with my girlfriend at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, the challenge is called Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. This is part seven and eight of this challenge.


The stuff I used in Sloopy´s layout are:
This is Sloopy, her breed is called Swedish Flowerhen.
The Kit used is called Sunrise Special by Andrea Cox.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.







The stuff I used in the Vasco layout are:

This is Vasco, he is an amazonparrot.
Kits used are called Creme de Menthe by Lauren Bavin and Ride A Dream by Irene Alexeeva.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.

If you like my Layouts, please take a look at my galleries at DID or 3S. You can find the links to my galleries at the right side of this blog.

Inga kommentarer: