söndag 8 februari 2009

Layouts

Hi everyone!
This is two layouts I did yesterday. The first layout is called Generations, the second one is called Lottas World. They are for a challenge I´m doing with my girlfriend at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, the challenge is called Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. This is part nine and ten of this challenge.



The stuff I used in the Generation layout are:
This is a photo of my mother and grandparents.

Papers and brass border from Heidee Page Kit By Marcee Duggar.
Butterfly clock from Pot Luck Element Pack 5 by Marcee Duggar.
Dried flowers and Stapled paper strip from Pot Luck Element Pack 14 by Marcee Duggar.
Lace photo mat and Wood frame from Weathered Ancestry by Valeri Brumsfeld.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh









The stuff I used in Lottas World layout are from:

Watercolor Dreams by Patricia Christensen.
French Country by KVE.
Not Far To Fall from Nitwit.
Mask and Mats by Helena Jole.
English Cottage Garden by Audrey Jeanne Roberts.
Cats and Labels by Eliné.
Chickendude signature by Alice Koh.

If you like my Layouts, please take a look at my galleries at DID or 3S. You can find the links to my galleries at the right side of this blog.

Inga kommentarer: